Several weeks ago, Levi began asking Eric if we could get a snake. WHAT THE ???? A snake? Um, no. He keeps begging and promises to keep it in a box in his room and not let it out. Um, still no.
After church yesterday, Eric and I talked about it and finally decided it was okay for him to get a snake. Levi named him Big Frank and here is the box Levi & his Daddy made for him...
Levi got Big Frank from the gum ball machine at El Nopal. Each week Papa gives the kids two quarters and this is what he wanted to buy. ;)
Oh, and just for laughs, here's a pic of our little guy in his pj's, playing his DS, of course with his safety glasses on!!???? Oh my.




5 comments:
You scared me there for a minute.
Isn't Big Frank the name of the horse from the carriage rides? He is too funny!
I love it! GREAT thinking! :)
That is awesome! We had a real snake when I was little named Fred. He was lime green. It was quite an adventure!
UHM when I saw that box I thought you had lost your ever loving mind! A SNAKE?! GULP!
Post a Comment