This week was back to the grind. Eric was off the whole month of December. As much as I love together time with my hubby, I wasn't crying when he went back to work. ;) The kids and I got back into our weekly routine which was nice! They play while I unload and load the dishwasher, pick up their toys 8,000 times, do laundry, and take & pick Levi up from school. Some days are mundane, but I really love being home with them.
You might be bored to death, but here's a photo shoot of my bebe's. ;)
Levi loves to tickle Maggie

And little stinker butt got two teeth this week!!! Her bottom front teeth. She won't let me snap a picture of her mouth. Grrrr!!

Hide and seek: Mags follows Levi E.V.E.R.Y.W.H.E.R.E.

And Maggie is into everything. Cabinets, drawers, toilet paper, and especially her diaper bag. Exhibit A.

And she just acts like "What?? Meee???"

I could give her a thousand babies to play with and she always finds Levi's guns!

On Friday, Maggie started to pull up on the furniture. She's trying to get her brother's DS.

And this cracks me up! She stands up but gets so mad because she doesn't know what to do next!

I'm lovin' this stage with my kiddos!! :)
![]()
1 comment:
Those pics of Maggers are too cute!! Can't believe she's heading to 1 years old!!! Sniff ;-)
Post a Comment