I don't think Maggie likes green beans. What gave me that idea? Um, maybe when I let her taste them and she gave me this terrified look, started to gag and then threw up all.over.the.place.
She was proud of herself, though, for not having to eat any food and just skipping straight to her bottle. ;)
"I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."
-Matthew 17:20
4 comments:
what a great picture... she's a doll baby!!!
Is that little stinker gonna be like her momma and only eat a few things?!?! Poor Maggie May ;)
What a cutie! You need to give her some real green beans, the ones grown in the garden and cooked in a crock pot with bacon all day.
What a doll! Love the pic! :)
Post a Comment