We had a really nice weekend!! On Friday, this girl I know asked me to watch her kids. Something about "I'm coming in town and want to go to dinner with my sister and need a super awesome person that is really, really cool and that I trust with all my heart to watch my kids..." ;) And, because I fit that category, well... I got to babysit Gretchen's kids. The cool thing about babysitting is that you can give them lots of sugar and let them watch old episodes of
BH 90210! (I'm kidding! Sort of...) Levi was excited to have his buddies back in town to hang out with. On Saturday, Jami, Gretchen and I took the kids to the park where they ran their little hearts out and then G & the kids came over to hang out all afternoon. It was really nice just to have time visiting!!!
Today, we celebrated my Granny & Papa's 60
th wedding anniversary. Levi always loves going to my aunt's because #1) there are usually a ton of kids running around playing, #2) they get to romp around outside, and #3) she loads all of them up with treats. :) My aunt made this cake for my grandparent's anniversary....who knew she could make awesome cakes??? And it tasted awesome!! I've lined her up for Maggie's 1st birthday already! ;)

And just a few fun shots! My little studly marshmallow boy...

And pretty little Mags...

Now we're enjoying the rest of this beautiful afternoon and looking forward to bed time so Mommy & Daddy can settle in for the Colts game!
Woot!! Go Colts!
![]()
2 comments:
Love the picture of Maggie! Did you watch all four kids while Eric was gone? You are brave!
Thanks for watching my little people!!! I got to go eat good sushi because of you. It was good to see you again...*sigh* See you again SOOOON ;-)
Post a Comment