What's been going on in our house???
Levi has been going to preschool for a little over a week now. He LOVES it and I'm so happy!! His teacher is awesome! Every Thursday, Levi has 'show & share' and he is allowed to take anything he wants to show the class, as long as it fits in his backpack. Last week, he chose to take his handcuffs. Geez. He's his papa's son!!!
Mags is growing like a weed. I'm serious!! She weighs about 16 pounds now! She has a 4 month appointment with the doctor on Tuesday, so I'm anxious to see her stats! She is rolling all over the place and totally has a belly laugh when Levi is around her. She adores her brother. It's precious.
Eric has been super busy at work, but that's what we are used to when school starts back. The first two days of school, he had to return some 250 phone calls from (some psycho) parents. I think things are beginning to calm down for him now at work and he's getting back into his routine. He has an incredibly stressful job and I've been so proud of him and how he handles himself!! :)
Me - well, people, I gotta be honest...I've been in a funk. I think I've been in a little bit of denial about a certain friend of mine moving. Like, if I don't think about it much, it won't really happen. But, honestly??? It's all I think about. :( I know....it's only 2 hours away....it's a great opportunity for them....our friendship will survive no matter what....we can chat on FB and text....but it still just blows chunks. So, other than being consumed with her moving, I've just been being a momma and trying to get out and enjoy this nice weather we've been having!! I love fall and am looking forward to football, fall tv shows and getting excited about the holidays!!
That's it in a nutshell! I promise to be a good girl and start updating more. :)




4 comments:
Ahhh, I'm sorry you're in a funk. :( I get that way too & it sucks!
I know you're sad about your friend moving! That sucks too! Everything just sucks!
No wonder you're in a funk! Sheesh! :)
I've been in denial as well. But you are correct, your friendship can surrive any distance. I see many road trips in your future.
Awwhh dang ;( It does blow chunks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Been there. Anyone can say it's only two hours but when it's your best friend two hours is pretty much the same as 2000 - it stinks! Will be praying for you both as the move approaches.
Post a Comment