Wednesday, September 29, 2010

hoarders

One day, you will see my son on the show Hoarders. He does not like to throw anything away! And everything that he wants to save must be hung on the refrigerator. It's quite embarrassing sometimes! I stopped to get him a cookie from McDonald's this week for doing such a good job at school. After handing him the cookie, I crumpled up the bag...you know...to throw away! BIG MISTAKE. The crocodile tears followed. "Momma, please don't frow that away! It has bicycles on it! Hang it on the fridge!" OUI.

And, do you know what these are?

Yes, they are scissors. They are little pictures of scissors that are on Levi's homework telling him to cut around the pictures he colors. When he cuts the pictures out, he refuses to cut through the little scissors and wants to save them. And, yes, HANG THEM ON THE FRIDGE!!! We are up to 12 pair of scissors on our fridge now. Lord, help me! ;)


And this picture has nothing to do with hoarding! I just think she's a cutie patootie!!! Had to break out the Halloween clothes (because they may not fit her in a couple more weeks!! Girl doesn't like to miss a meal!!)




4 comments:

Jill said...

Haha! That's funny about the scissors. And Miss Maggie is such a doll!

ginmommy said...

This must be a boy thing. Pierce never wants to throw a darn thing away either. Funny stuff. Oh and Maggie May is cute in her little 'skeery" outfit ;)

Jaime Mac said...

HAHA! VERY funny stuff! And YOU MUST BREAK HIM OF THIS HABIT NOW! B-rad is a hoarder & it's a big pain in the a**! :)

Arthur Family said...

I'm glad to know that I am not the only one that has bits of paper hanging on their refridgerator. Once a month I have to purge the outside of the fridge. I wish I could say it's just a boy thing...

Maggie looks adorable!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS