Thursday, August 5, 2010

my luvs

Today is another blog off!! I really enjoy doing these types of things. You get to talk about yourself plus learn more about the people you stalk! Awesome...

So, MY FAVORITE THINGS.... (in no particular order!!)

chocolate chip cookies fresh out of the oven with a cold glass of milk. heaven.

the beach. i'm not crazy about swimming in it, but i love the beauty of it...the sound of the waves...and how vast it is, stretching further than i can see.

peyton manning. he's my boyfriend. :)

fall. i love wearing jeans, a cute sweater, and heading out into the brisk air to do fallish stuff...especially with good friends!

shoes & purses. nuff said.

so you think you can dance. ok...i'm white. really white. i have no rhythm as i've previously stated in other posts, so i live through the people that can dance. one day, i vow, i will take krumping lessons....

mcdonald's diet coke. it's just that good!

gatlinburg in the fall with great peeps...you know who you are!

sunglasses. i love sunglasses because they allow me to watch people without those people knowing i'm watching them! they also allow me to cry without people knowing.

my peeps. i have a ridiculously wonderful group of girlfriends and i love you guys with all my heart. period.

4 comments:

Jami said...

I forgot about choc chip cookies out of the oven, I need to come over for some crisco cookies. We love you too :)

ginmommy said...

Okay, so I was totally laughing about "krumping" I love that you are so white and hold onto that dream ;) Um, I "get" what you're saying about the sungalsses. Enough said. And I love you, again, enough said.

Jaime Mac said...

I too, love choc chip cookies right outta the oven. However, the glass of milk has GOT to go! I HATE milk! Gag me w/ a fork!
LOVE the sunglasses angle! I totally am a voyeur too! LOVE people watching!
Great post! :)
Glad you were able to play along. You better come up w/ something for next month. All us creatively challenged people are outta ideas!

Arthur Family said...

How does Eric feel about Peyton?

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS