Friday, March 27, 2009

Not a baby anymore!

I guess I’ve been a little sentimental lately. I’ve been looking through old photos – get out the tissues! LOL It’s almost April, which means it’s almost May, which means my baby boy will be 3 years old! Where does the time go? I asked Levi last night “How old are you?” He responded “Four!” while holding up three fingers (and he’s actually only two!)…guess we need to work on that! :)

Here’s my baby on his first birthday.
I think this picture is hilarious because all of us were standing around with our cameras forcing him to eat cake! He didn't like it and wanted to be left alone! Poor little guy!! Man how the time flies!!

2 comments:

Jami said...

OMG- he is so little. Did you know I heard Cooper's heartbeat for the first time the day that picture was taken? Makes me sad now.

ginmommy said...

Awwwhhhh, very cute, funny and sad. Little buddy is growing up.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS