Today was church, lunch with the fam and then nap time - our Sunday ritual. Brigette offered to watch Levi for me if I wanted to go to the hospital any. I took her up on her offer!! Thanks, B! Levi was so excited to come over and play. You are the greatest!!! Gretchen and I headed to the hospital to see Jill-O. It's crazy b/c I remember very vividly making the short trip to Jewish almost every day 14 years ago! While some things have changed drastically, some things remain exactly the same! We got to ICU, made our arrival known to the very sweet (ahem) ICU nurses, got buzzed through the doors, garbed up with our gowns and gloves and finally got to see Jill. She was sitting up in the recliner, minus even more tubes than yesterday and was sipping on some broth and juices. Amazing! Today, she was more alert and her talking was a lot stronger. I brought some nail polish and painted her toenails for her. :) I mean, if people are going to constantly be checking the swelling in her legs, the girl's toes need to look good! :)
Here is a pic of Gretchen, me and Jill
the pretty toes!




3 comments:
When are you all going to come paint my toenails?! ha! :)
It was sooo good to go see her. What a neat chick she is.
It's good hear she is doing so well.
Post a Comment