Wednesday, February 4, 2009

25 things I love

I did a "25 Random things about me" on Facebook, so I thought it'd be fun to do "25 thinks I love" on my blog!! (Plus, I'm trying to kill time while I'm on the elliptical!)

I love:

My husband. He makes me laugh a lot and love more deeply.
My son. I have no idea what I would do without him.
Diet Mt. Dew. I think it has cocaine in it and I'm addicted.
Going to the beach laying in the sun and baking myself. (How many more days, Jenny?)
Ice cream.
My friends. God has blessed me far beyond what I deserve.
The movie Sense & Sensibility.
Going boating. I miss our boat! :(
Singing to the Lord. Praise & worship has become so special to me. I love praising God!!
Reading the Bible. I don't do it enough, but when I do it, I feel like God speaks to me.
Baking.
The smell of fresh laundry.
My new house. Another blessing I don't deserve.
My family. My parents and siblings are amazing and I love spending time with them.
Eating. Love it too much!
Leaving work feeling like I got a lot accomplished.
When my son wakes me up by breathing in my face in the morning.
Strawberries and chocolate.
Coach purses.
Technology, but it also scares me!
Jewelry.
Clothes.
Shoes.
Jesus. I'm amazed every day that he died for me.
The feeling I get after working out. I'M DONE!!

5 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

You don't know me but I know you through your blog. I check it out through my daughters' blog ( Mr. and Mrs. Birke ) I hope that doesn't creep you out. I just wanted to say it is awesome to find that there is other Godly families out there. Sometimes we think that we have the patent on it. Your family is beautiful and you are blessed!!!

Jenny said...

148 days. I am so glad you found something to keep you doing the ellip. Way to go!

ginmommy said...

Way to go doing the ellip!! Also, cute that you thought of doing that :)

Jami said...

Next time I find some time I may steal this idea. Great list.

Beth, Joshua, Isabella, McKinley and AnnaKate said...

Tracy.... Leigh Ann creeps us all out :-) J/K

Love these surveys...

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS