This is a much welcomed weekend! I don't know if I've ever been so glad to see 4:30 on a Friday afternoon!! The nice thing is that we don't have one single thing planned for the weekend. It will be spent catching up on house work and playing!
Here are just a few cute shots from different nights this week.
If you've been anywhere near my world lately, you'll know about the trouble we've had getting Levi adjusted to his toddler bed. He has finally gotten used to going to bed on his own and knows if he gets up, the door closes for the night. Thanks for the advice and prayers that so many of you have offered to us!! Special thanks to Cousin Robin!! You'll enjoy the last picture. :)
"Gimme five, Pardner"
Did John Wayne eat Tootsie Pops and have a "blankie"?? :)
Daddy and Levi reading "Brown Bear, Brown Bear" before bed. Aunt Pam brought Levi this book a few weeks ago and it quickly became his nighttime favorite! Thanks, Aunt Pam for the book. Levi can almost recite it word for word!
Levi's new favorite place to sleep...on the floor right behind his bedroom door. I don't understand why he would rather trade his comfy bed for the floor, but I guess this isn't the last thing I won't understand about my child! LOL




1 comment:
So pitiful sleeping by the door!! Oh and no I don't think John Wayne probably had a "blankie" or a "buddy" LOL!!
Post a Comment