Well, our vacation is over and I'm just publishing a few of the pictures from Friday. We didn't do a whole lot. Eric went to see a lighthouse that you could see from our beach house. All the kids napped and we swam at the pool. Yes, it was a rough life. That evening, Travis & Jenny and Tricia & Daniel decided to leave at bedtime and drive straight through. We opted to sleep all night and drive home on Saturday. It worked out well for everyone! Jenny and I sat on the deck before they left for home and we agreed that this was probably our best vacation yet! I'm glad, because Dad said this is our last one! LOL That's funny, Dad. You are kidding, aren't you??!
We have to say thank you to Papa and Grammy for a wonderful vacation!! We are blessed to have you. Thank you for your love!! Most of all, Dad, thanks for spoiling Mom so that some of that rubs off on us too! :)




1 comment:
Tell Eric hands down he wins the lightning shot war. I bow to his genius! LOL
Post a Comment