While on vacation, we hired a professional photographer to surprise Mom & Dad and to say thank you for our trip (good idea Jenny!!). Here are a few of the shots. It's nice to capture all of these fun memories!!
Thanks Mom & Dad for being a blessing to us!!
The Family
The photographer said he'd never had a whole family get in a pool for a picture, so of course, we all had to do it!! LOL
Emily, Casey, Bailey, Griffin & Levi








2 comments:
Amazing pictures! The photographer did a great job covering everyone's flaws. I'm TOTALLY kidding. Those are ones you'll cherish for a long time!
Hey Tracey - I haven't seen you or Eric in a long time in fact, I think the last time I saw you...you were pregnant with Levi. Those pictures are really good! I hope you had a great trip. HOpe things are well with all of you. Have a blessed holiday.
Post a Comment