Thursday, August 14, 2014

Day ONE of preschool - check!

Yesterday was Maggie's first day of preschool! 


We've been talking it up for a couple weeks now. Some days, she seemed super excited, but most days, she said she just wanted to stay at home with me. Ha! Needless to say, I was a little worried that she would cry when I dropped her off. I am happy to report that SHE DID GREAT! But, why does she seem so LITTLE??


I was anxious to pick her up and hear all about her first day. The first thing she did was ask to take her shoes off. Ha! She's a flip flop girl and they aren't allowed to wear sandals to school -- INSANITY! ;-) She said school was fun and she can't wait to go back. That makes me so happy!!


The parents got an email from Mrs. Vicki last night and she "anonymously" shared some of the funny things they said. One child just kept asking, "When do we get to go to the playground?" and another one said, "Mrs. Vicki, you sure do have lots of words to say!" I really hope those two weren't from my child. :-)

2 comments:

Jami said...

So glad she did so well. She's getting big, momma!

Unknown said...

Quite different than her mama's first day of kindergarten :-)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS