Saturday, July 28, 2012

recaps

Gretchen is home this week! :)  I love it when she comes home and we are able to enjoy some serious quality time.  {And take some more self portraits, because, let's face it, 26,493 just aren't enough!}   
They stayed at our house one night and first up on the agenda was swimming at Grammy's house!  Jami and the kids came, too, but I didn't take any pictures.  I stole most of these from Gretchen! ;)
After all the little hellions kids were in bed fast asleep, this is what I enjoyed most.  Some sit down, have some tea, and chit chat time!!  It was super nice. 
********************
Gretchen had a few fun things planned with her mom.  When her mom suggested that some friends could come along, I jumped on the bandwagon!!  Ha!  We spent one afternoon at the movies.  I seriously felt like Alicia and wanted to nap!!

********************
I am a blog fail mode this week and haven't taken my camera hardly anywhere!!  I stole this picture from Jami. :)  We had a blogger's night at Alicia's house and it was so much fun!!  Alicia, you are a sweetie for opening up your home.  Had a super fun night with these gals. :)))
********************
Okay, another event I invaded...CHUCK E. CHEESE.  My kids adore that place and I have fun watching them tear through their tokens in 2.6 minutes flat! Maggie got addicted to this bus.  A couple of times when other kids would beat her to it, I thought she was gonna throw down and take them off.
Pretty ladies!
Love this crew!! :)
Good times!
********************
Today was a meeting of epic proportions.  It was a meeting that has been waiting for a long time to happen.  We were able to meet up with another blogger, Beth!  Yay!  I've known Beth for a long time, since college, and the blog world brought us back together again. :)  I'm so glad!  We had a great time just gabbing it up!   
God has blessed me with a wonderful group of women in my life.  I'm so thankful.  Truly thankful. 

5 comments:

Beth, Joshua, Isabella, McKinley and AnnaKate said...

Could I be any whiter? I mean seriously... Loved today!!!

Jami said...

Fun, fun lunch today.

Loved the pic from Chuck E Cheese where Cooper is all over Cameron.

ginmommy said...

Such fun! It's been a great week :))))

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

That's fun. Just fun! Love that you wanted to nap in the movies. It's some good napping! :) :)

Jaime Mac said...

UHM I love how you said Gretchen's mom said, "she could bring a friend along.' Just like being a kid again...gotta get moms permission! :)
Glad you're enjoying your bff this week!!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS