Thursday, December 16, 2010

my babies...sniff, sniff

Being a Mom is hard. Period. It's the hardest thing I've ever done. Some days, I love it. Some days, Eric and I give each other that "why did we change our wonderful life" look and just trudge on.

On days like this, you realize you wouldn't trade it for the world!!





One of Eric's co-worker's just started her own photography business and blessed us by doing the kids Christmas pictures. She did an awesome job and I'm so proud of my little boogers! I adore them so much.

Keep reading! I've done several posts at once. I have a few more to get all caught up!


4 comments:

Jill said...

GREAT pics! These are awesome! :)

Jami said...

Those are simply adorable!

Arthur Family said...

Love them!

Beth, Joshua, Isabella, McKinley and AnnaKate said...

Beeeee yooooouuuuu tiiiii fulll

:-)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS